Smoked Pork Loin Mahogany
- Sprinkle the roast with garlic salt and pepper, and rub it in.
- Soak the mesquite chips in water for 30 minutes.
- Prepare charcoal fire in smoker, and let burn 20 minutes.
- Place the mesquite chips on the coals.
- Put water in pan in smoker, and add the beer and wine to the pan.
- Place the roast on a food rack and cover with smoker lid.
- Cook 2 to 3 hours or until meat thermometer registers 155°F to 160°F when inserted in center.
- Serve with Mahogany Sauce.
Kitchen tools you'll need for Smoked Pork Loin Mahogany:Meat Thermometer
Ready in: 4 Hrs
- 3 strips bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup grape jam
- 1 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar