Zesty Barbecued Ribs
- 6 pounds spareribs (pork ribs)
- 2 cups catsup
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- In a large pan, cook the ribs in boiling water 45 to 60 minutes or until tender.
- Remove ribs from pan and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine all remaining ingredients.
- Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place ribs on oiled grill over medium heat.
- Grill ribs as desired, turning and basting frequently with sauce.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Ready in: 2 Hrs