White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies
I don't know how "Texan" macadamia nuts are, but Grandma used them.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter, both sugars, egg and vanilla at high speed until fluffy, stopping once to scrape down sides of bowl, about 1 minute.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt, and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the white chocolate and nuts.
- Mound dough by 1/3 cupfuls onto lightly greased baking sheet, spacing about 3 inches apart.
- Bake until light brown around the edges, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to rack and cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.
Total time: 45 Min