Whipped Cream Filling or Topping
This is a basic whipped cream filling that is delicious as is or dressed up with fresh fruit.
- This will whip up and come together quicker and better if all ingredients, as well as the bowl used for whipping, are chilled.
- Put the vanilla and cream in the bowl of an electric mixer (or a bowl with high sides if you're using a hand mixer).
- Begin beating the cream, adding the sugar a tablespoon at a time.
- Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Do not overbeat or you'll make butter.
Note: Makes enough to fill a 3-layer cake, or to fill and top a 2-layer cake.
Ready in: 15 Min
Kitchen tools you'll need for Whipped Cream Filling or Topping:Electric Mixer, Mixing Bowls, Rubber Spatula