When you can't decide between Tex-Mex and burgers on the grill, these yummy burgers are the answer.
- Mash the avocado and mix with the sour cream, lemon juice and Tabasco until smooth.
- Cover and set aside.
- Combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, water, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and cumin, mixing well.
- Shape mixture into 12 patties about 4 inches in diameter.
- Combine the chopped onion, tomato, green chiles and cilantro.
- Divide the mixture among 6 of the beef patties, spreading to within 1/2 inch of the edge.
- Top with a remaining patty, sealing edges firmly.
- Grill patties about 4 inches from coals or heating element, turning once, 5 to 7 minutes on each side for medium.
- Serve burgers with avocado sauce.
Total time: 22 Min