Strawberry Margarita Pie
- For the Pie Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Press on bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake 9 or 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the water in a small saucepan.
- Allow to stand 5 minutes to soften
- Cook over medium heat until gelatin is completely dissolved (about 2 minutes).
- Purée the strawberries in a blender or food processor.
- Add the cooled gelatin mixture, sugar, tequila, triple sec, yogurt and limeade and continue blending or processing until well mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (spoonfuls of filling will mound).
- Spoon filling into a prepared crust
- Freeze until firm, preferably overnight, but at least 6 hours.
- Garnish with whipped topping, sprinkles of crushed pretzels and several half or whole perfect strawberries.
Ready in: 6 Hrs 30 Min