Stuffed Sweet Onions
- Cut a slice from top of each onion; scoop out the centers leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells.
- Reserve centers for other uses.
- Place the shells in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Combine peas, mushrooms, thyme and pepper.
- Spoon evenly into onion shells and dot with butter.
- Combine water and bouillon granules.
- Pour over stuffed onions.
- Cover tightly with heavy-duty plastic wrap; fold back a small corner of wrap to allow steam to escape.
- Microwave at high 7 to 9 minutes, giving dish a half-turn after 4 minutes.
- Let stand 3 minutes.
Ready in: 22-24 Min