Based upon the same concept as zucchini bread, these muffins are moist and tasty.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2/3 cup grated yellow squash (summer squash)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl.
- Make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine the grated squash, egg, milk and oil, and pour into the well.
- Stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into lightly a greased muffin tin, filling cups two-thirds full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from muffin tin immediately.
Ready in: 30-35 Min