Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sift together the dry ingredients, and set aside.
- Cream together the shortening and the sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, and add the vanilla and sour cream.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture.
- When mixed well, add the chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 12 to 15 minutes.
Note: If you like your cookies more chewy than crispy, put a piece of ordinary bread in with your cookies in an airtight container. I usually divide my batch of cookies, making one-half chewy (with bread) and one-half crispy (no bread).
Ready in: 27-30 Min
Buy Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate, Gift Baskets, Candy