Red Salmon Dip
This elegant appetizer is really more of a spread than a dip. It definitely gets compliments. A word of advice: Spring for the red sockeye salmon rather than the pink. Yes, it costs almost twice as much, but it's more than twice as good.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Not difficult, but requires a good bit of stirring.
- Shape into a loaf or pack into a serving dish or mold sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- Chill for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- May be coated with sliced almonds.
- Serve with crackers, party bread or crisp vegetables.
Ready in: 3 Hrs 15 Min