Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour an 11x15x1-inch baking pan.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- At high speed in an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary. Lower speed to medium and add the peanut butter. When peanut butter is just combined, add the vanilla and eggs, one at a time, and continue beating to incorporate. Turn mixer speed to low, and gradually add the flour mixture. When flour mixture is incorporated, add the chocolate chips and continue beating just until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth the surface. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, turning pan back to front after 15 minutes. Cool on a rack, and cut into bars or squares.
- Makes about 4 dozen bars.
Ready in: 45 Min