Herbed Corn on the Cob
- 4 medium ears fresh corn
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried chervil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Remove the husks and silk from the corn. Bring a large pot of water to a lively boil.
- Carefully put the corn into the water and boil for 5 minutes after water has returned to a full boil. Remove corn from water and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Serve corn brushed with herb butter.
- Makes 4 servings.
Note: You want to use the freshest corn available, so don't remove the husks until you are ready to cook. Nature beats Saran Wrap.
Ready in: 10 Min