Grilled Corn on the Cob
Here's an ideal way to grill fresh corn on the cob and have it hot, pre-buttered and ready to eat, whether at a cookout away from home (as described in Memorial Day Cookout) or cooking in your own backyard.
- 8 medium ears corn, husked and desilked, with ends trimmed
- 8 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine butter, salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Center each ear of corn on a square of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Liberally spread surface of ears of corn with butter mixture. Fold in ends of aluminum foil and roll up ears of corn.
- Corn may be placed on the grill for 10 to 12 minutes, with grill lid down, or directly on the coals and turned frequently for about 8 minutes.
- Serves up to eight.
Note: You want to use the freshest corn available, so don't remove the husks until you are ready to cook. Nature beats plastic wrap every time.
Ready in: 30 Min