Fudge Nut Pie
This pie is as good as it sounds.
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups dark corn syrup (Karo©)
- 2 1-ounce squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8-ounce carton of whipped topping
- 1 9-inch unbaked pastry shell
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, flour and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, then stir in the corn syrup, melted chocolate, butter and vanilla.
- Blend the dry ingredients into the chocolate mixture, and fold in the chopped pecans. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Ready in: 1 Hour 15 Min