Cherry-Glazed Pork Roast
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine first seven ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes.
- Add almonds.
- Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper.
- Place roast, fat side up, on rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325°F for 45 minutes or until browned.
- Brush with cherry mixture; turn roast, and brush with cherry mixture.
- Insert meat thermometer, making sure it does not touch fat.
- Bake, uncovered, an additional 20 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°F, basting frequently with cherry mixture.
- Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
Note: Garnish, if desired, with celery leaves and whole, unshelled almonds.
Kitchen tools you'll need for Cherry-Glazed Pork Roast:Meat Thermometer, Roasting Pans
Ready in: 1 Hr 37 Min