- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup milk, at room temperature
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°F, and lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, beat together the egg, melted butter and milk. Add all at once to the flour mixture and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in the blueberries.
- Spoon into greased muffin cups or paper liners, and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 425°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
The serving dishes in our photographs are Fiesta dinnerware. For this recipe, the blueberry muffins are on a tangerine Fiesta egg tray.
Ready in: 30 Min