- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly butter an 8-inch square Pyrex baking dish.
- Combine the blueberries, water and sugar in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Stir together the flour, brown sugar, salt, baking powder and nutmeg in a small mixing bowl. Cut in the butter with a pastry blender until mixture is consistency of coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle dry mixture evenly over blueberry mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Serve warm with whipped cream.
Ready in: 50 Min