Serve up sausages for dinner, Texas-German-style!
- Place sausages, sliced onion and beer in a large saucepan.
- Cover and place over low heat.
- Simmer slowly for about 25 minutes or until sausages are plumped up.
- Once cooked, remove from the pot and place in a large skillet to crisp, approximately two minutes each side.
- Optional: For additional flavor, add one teaspoon of cumin to the beer mixture.
Note: Serve with sauerkraut, macaroni and cheese and pickles.
Ready in: 45 Min
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell