Apple Crumble with Vanilla Ice Cream
This is one of Dave Lieberman's recipes from the excellent Dave's Dinners. This is an apple crumble recipe you can get excited about.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Peel, core, and slice the apples into 1/4-inch slices. Transfer the apples to a large mixing bowl and toss with the granulated sugar, lemon juice, brandy, and cinnamon.
- Pour into a lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- In another large bowl, make a coarse crumb mixture out of the crumble ingredients, using your fingers. Top the apples with this mixture and bake about 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Ready in: 1 Hr