Blackberry Mint Julep
Enjoy this non-alcoholic julep made with ginger ale and fresh blackberries. It's easy! Just muddle through it! Or, you can make traditional mint juleps, if you are of a mind to.
- Squeeze the juice of ¼ cup of blackberries into a small bowl. You can use a cheese grater or a coarse sieve. If necessary, make the simple sugar.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and three ounces of ginger ale. Using your hand, muddle the mint leaves in the bottom of the shaker. Add the blackberry juice and simple syrup. Shake well.
- Strain into a decorative glass and garnish with extra blackberries and mint leaves.
- Don your derby hat and enjoy!
- Multiply ingredients to make a fill pitcher of juleps.
Ready in: 10 Min