BBQ Bone-In Chicken Thighs
This is an excellent, healthy meal using bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs made in a pressure cooker. I recommend buying the meat with the skin-on, because it tastes better.
- Wash the chicken thighs and pat dry with paper towels.
- Pour one cup of water into your pressure cooker.
- Layer three to four thighs along the bottom. Brush BBQ sauce over the chicken. Add the rest of the chicken forming a second layer. Brush with more sauce.
- Cook on poultry setting, or on high for twenty minutes.
- Optional: When done, place chicken onto a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil, and cook under the oven broiler for four to five minutes. This adds a nice crisp texture.
Total time: 52 MinPressure Cookers, Oval Platters, Cookie Sheet