Zesty Barbecued Ribs
- In a large pan, cook the ribs in boiling water 45 to 60 minutes or until tender.
- Remove ribs from pan and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine all remaining ingredients.
- Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place ribs on oiled grill over medium heat.
- Grill ribs as desired, turning and basting frequently with sauce.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Prep time: 15 Min; Cooking time: 1 Hrs 45 Min; Total time: 2 Hrs
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell