Cold, refreshing and lovely to look at, let White Sangria be the star of your next brunch or gathering of friends. This recipe can easily be doubled for a crowd.
- Mix all ingredients except champagne or club soda.
- Chill well.
- Add champagne or club soda just before serving.
Note:For the wine, choose a nice neutral (not dry) white, such as Chenin Blanc, Chablis, Viognier or even a Piesporter.
Prep time: 15 Min; Cooking time: ; Total time: 15 Mins
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell
- Bloody Marys by the Pitcher
- Eggnog II
- Frozen Margaritas
- Margaritas on the Rocks
- Mexican Coffee
- Mexican Tropical Tea (Ponche)
- Mimosas for Two
- Orange Sangria
- Piña Coladas
- Red Sangria
- Sangria Fonda San Miguel (Austin's Fonda San Miguel)
- Article: Perfect Iced Tea
- Article: Drinking Champagne
by Lori Grossman