White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter, both sugars, egg and vanilla at high speed until fluffy, stopping once to scrape down sides of bowl, about 1 minute.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt, and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the white chocolate and nuts.
- Mound dough by 1/3 cupfuls onto lightly greased baking sheet, spacing about 3 inches apart.
- Bake until light brown around the edges, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to rack and cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.
Prep time: 25 Min; Cooking time: 15 Min; Total time: 45 Min
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell
- Sweet Old-Fashioned Texas Cookie Recipes by John Raven, Ph.B.
- Christmas in a Warm Kitchen Making Christmas cookies
- Almond Icebox Cookies
- Black Forest Oatmeal Cookies
- Butter Pecan Bars
- Cheesecake Bars
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Drops
- Fudge Pecan Layer Bars
- Grandma's Sugar Cookies
- Mexican Wedding Cookies
- Old-Fashioned Molasses Cookies
- Peanut Brittle Cookies