Turkey and Dressing Pie
This pie is a clever and very tasty way to deal with holiday leftovers.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine the dressing with the butter, mixing well.
- Press on bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan or quiche dish.
- Bake for 7 minutes, and allow to cool.
- Lower oven heat to 325°F.
- Combine the turkey and cheese, and spread in cooled pastry shell.
- Combine the eggs, salt and half-and-half, beating well, and pour over the turkey mixture.
- Bake at 325°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until the filling is set.
Prep time: 15 Min; Cooking time: 1 Hrs 5 Min; Total time: 1 Hr 20 Min
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell