Turkey or Chicken Casserole
This is a great weeknight supper dish. It freezes well, too.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the turkey, bread cubes, 3 tablespoons of the melted butter, onion and seasonings in a 1-quart casserole dish.
- In a skillet over medium heat, stir together the remaining butter and the flour until smooth.
- Add the stock and sherry, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens.
- Pour sauce over turkey mixture.
- Gently stir until sauce is evenly distributed.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 Minutes.
Prep time: 20 Min; Cooking time: 35 Min; Total time: 55 Min
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell
Does your kitchen need a high-quality Dutch oven?
Get a great All-Clad, Lodge or Le Creuset Dutch oven here.