Smoky Texas Turkey Paprikash
From David Bulla's article on turkey leftovers, which details instructions for making rich turkey stock.
- Over medium-high heat, sauté the onion in the olive oil until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the paprika and chipolte powder and mix it around to absorb the oil.
- Add the turkey stock and bring to a boil.
- Add the turkey meat, reduce to a simmer and cook until slightly thickened and reduced by about half.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Finish by stirring in the sour cream and serve over rice or pasta.
- Garnish with the cilantro.
Note: This recipe can be easily doubled.
Total time: 1 Hr 15 Min