Not every waffle begs for syrup. Serve these savory delights with salsa and sour cream. We made these waffles using our Texas waffle maker.
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, cheese, baking powder, sugar, salt and chili powder.
- Add the milk, eggs, vegetable oil and chiles, and mix just until moistened.
- Mixture may be a little lumpy.
- Bake in preheated waffle maker according to manufacturer's instructions.
Prep time: 25 Min; Cooking time: 5 Min; Total time: 30 Min
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell