- 4-ounce can chopped ripe olives
- 4-ounce can chopped green chiles
- 1 cup chopped white onion (about 1 small onion)
- 3 scallions, chopped, including tops
- 5 or 6 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced or put through a garlic press
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (more or less, depending upon taste)
- Combine all ingredients, refrigerate, and marinate for several hours or, for best flavor, overnight.
Total time: 2 Hrs
Salsa In Seconds!
Get a good deal on a new food processor.
Click to see specials on food processors for your