Sweet Pepper Relish
- Cut peppers into strips and quarter the onions.
- Put vegetables through the coarse blade of a food grinder or chop in a food processor.
- Put the vegetables into a heavy kettle and pour boiling water over them to cover.
- Let stand 10 minutes, then drain.
- Add the vinegar, sugar and salt to the vegetables.
- Mix well.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Pour into clean jars while hot and seal.
Prep time: 15 Min; Cooking time: 30 Min; Total time: 45 Min
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell