Sweet & Sour Grapefruit Chicken
This recipe is from the folks at TexaSweet Citrus Marketing who, it must be said, know what to do with a grapefruit.
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients except chicken and grapefruit.
- Place in plastic storage bag or container.
- Add chicken parts, and let marinate in refrigerator 1 to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken with marinade in a shallow roasting pan or baking dish.
- Bake 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve with grapefruit sections.
Note: Visit BetterJuice.com for nutritional benefits of grapefruit.
Prep time: 1-4 Hrs; Cooking time: 45 Min; Total time: 1-4 Hrs 45 Min
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell