Summer Squash Vegetable Medley
This quick and easy stir fry is part of a larger menu in David Bulla's article on chicken fried steak.
- Heat the oil in a saut pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté until the onions are soft, and the mushrooms shrink a little.
- Add the remaining ingredients and saut until the squash is tender-crisp.
- Check seasoning and add salt and pepper to taste.
Prep time: 15 Min; Cooking time: 20 Min; Total time: 35 Min
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell