Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter, and press firmly into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake 10 minutes, remove and allow to cool completely.
- Sprinkle the sugar over 1 cup of the strawberries in a small bowl.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the gelatin over the water in a very small saucepan.
- Let it stand for 1 minute, then cook on low heat for 3 minutes, stirring constantly, or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Set aside and allow to cool.
- In a blender, purée the remaining 1 cup strawberries.
- Stir purée into the cooled gelatin.
- In the large bowl of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the Eagle Brand milk and lemon juice, mixing well.
- Stir in strawberry/gelatin mixture.
- Fold in the whipped topping and sliced strawberries.
- Pour batter into cooled crust.
- Garnish with additional sliced or whole strawberries.
- Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
Total time: 3 Hrs 28 Min