Based upon the same concept as zucchini bread, these muffins are moist and tasty.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl.
- Make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine the grated squash, egg, milk and oil, and pour into the well.
- Stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into lightly a greased muffin tin, filling cups two-thirds full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from muffin tin immediately.
Prep time: 10 Min; Cooking time: 20-25 Min; Total time: 30-35 Min
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell