- Mix butter or oil and seasonings in 2-quart glass casserole dish.
- Add pecans and stir well to coat.
- Microwave on high for 6 to 8 minutes or until pecans are light brown, stirring after 4 minutes.
- Watch carefully so they don't burn.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Store in tight container.
Note: Experiment by varying the spices to your liking (e.g., five-spice powder, garlic powder, etc.)
Prep time: 10 Min; Cooking time: 6-8 Min; Total time: 16-18 Min
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell
Kitchen tools you'll need: 2-quart Casserole Dish