Sour Cream Raisin Pie
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine the sour cream and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Add the beaten eggs and remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell and bake at 425°F for 20 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325°F and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve with sweetened whipped cream, if desired.
Note: Here are links to our piecrust recipes. Either standard or butter pastry is right for this pie.
- Standard Pie Pastry
- Butter Pastry
- Graham Cracker Crust
- Gingersnap Crust
- Vanilla Wafer Crust
- Chocolate Cookie Crust
- Coconut-Shortbread Piecrust
Prep time: 15 Min; Cooking time: 40 Min; Total time: 55 Min
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell