Loved by kids of all ages.
- Over medium heat, brown the ground beef with the onion powder and garlic powder about 5 minutes.
- Add the onion and sauté for 3 or 4 minutes until onion is softened and transparent.
- Stir in the catsup and water.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve on fresh hamburger buns with plenty of dill pickles on the side.
Prep time: 5 Min; Cooking time: 24 Min; Total time: 29 Min
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell