Tex-Mex Smothered Steak
- In a large skillet, brown the meat in the oil, a few pieces at a time.
- Remove pieces from skillet as they brown.
- Over medium-high heat, sauté the zucchini for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to low, and return the meat to the skillet.
- Add the corn, chilies, garlic, salt, chili powder, oregano and cumin.
- Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, 25 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Stir in the cheese just until melted.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve.
Total time: 45 Min