This is a great dish for breakfast or supper, especially when it's cold outside.
- Cut the sausages into 1/2-inch slices.
- In a saucepan, cover the potatoes and sausage with water.
- Simmer, covered, until sausage is fully cooked and potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain and transfer to a heavy skillet.
- Add the butter, onion and peppers to the potatoes and sausage.
- Simmer for 5 or 10 minutes, stirring gently to mix.
- Serve immediately.
Prep time: 10 Min; Cooking time: 30 Min; Total time: 40 Min
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell