Scallops and Mushrooms
The perfect light supper, this dish is delicious, quick, nutritious and healthful.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and green onions.
- Sauté for about 30 seconds.
- Add the scallops and the mushrooms.
- Sauté, stirring, for about 2 minutes.
- Add the tarragon and the wine.
- Turn up the heat and cook for 2 minutes more, or until the liquid has been reduced by half.
Prep time: 10 Min; Cooking time: 5 Min; Total time: 15 Min
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell