Grilled Salmon Steaks (with Tarragon Butter)
This grilled salmon recipe is excellent from the grill, but it can be prepared very successfully under the broiler, too.
- Combine the butter, shallot, tarragon, chives, parsley, pepper and mustard, mixing well.
- Brush the salmon steaks with butter mixture.
- Brush the grill surface with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Grill salmon over hot coals 6 to 8 minutes on each side, depending upon thickness, brushing frequently with remaining butter mixture.
- Salmon is done when it flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Prep time: 15 Min; Cooking time: 16 Min; Total time: 31 Min
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell