Raspberry or Lime Jello Mold
This is a great contribution to a potluck supper, not to mention the fact that it's really easy.
- Drain pears, and put the pear juice in a saucepan with enough water to make 2 cups.
- Heat to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add the Jell-O.
- Stir until the Jell-O dissolves, and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Beat the whipping cream until stiff and set aside in the refrigerator.
- Put the pears in a blender and purée.
- Add the cream cheese gradually until well blended.
- Fold pear mixture into the whipped cream and mix well.
- Add the cooled jello and mix again.
- Put this into a mold and refrigerate overnight.
Total time: 8 Hrs 20 Min