Rainy Day Barbecued Chicken
I will admit that the microwave oven is not the preferred cooking instrument for barbecued chicken, but if you're pressed for time or if you just prefer the microwave, this is the best recipe.
- Cut chicken into pieces, and cut each breast half into halves.
- Arrange chicken, skin side up, in baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients in 4-cup glass measure.
- Microwave uncovered on high (100%) for 3 minutes, and stir.
- Microwave until mixture boils and thickens, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) for 10 minutes.
- Rearrange and turn chicken pieces, and baste with sauce.
- Cover loosely and microwave until chicken is done, 10 to 15 minutes, turning pieces every 5 minutes.
Total time: 39-47 Min