Quick Peppercorn Sauce
- Combine broth and cornstarch mixture in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook and stir for 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
- Add bay leaf and thyme, and cook over medium-high heat 10 to 12 minutes, or until sauce is reduced to 1 cup.
- Reduce heat to low, and stir in wine and crushed peppercorns.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Discard bay leaf before serving.
Prep time: 15 Min; Cooking time: 20 Min; Total time: 35 Min
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell