Easy Peppermint Ice Cream
- Combine the milk and candy. Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours. Candy will dissolve.
- Combine the candy mixture with the half-and-half. Make sure ingredients are chilled. Then gently fold the whipped cream into the candy mixture.
- Pour mixture into freezer can of hand-turned or electric ice cream freezer. Freeze according to freezer manufacturer's directions. Let ice cream ripen for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Makes about 1 gallon.
Prep time: 12 Hrs; Cooking time: 0 Min; Total time: 18 Hrs
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell
- Article: Ice Cream Secrets - Texas Peach Ice Cream, Grandmother's Lemon Custard Ice Cream, Still-Freezing Ice Cream, Ice Cream Cake
- Article: Making Homemade Ice Cream
- Article: How to Use an Old-Fashioned Ice Cream Freezer
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- Lemon Ice Cream
- Peach Ice Cream
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
- Old-Fashioned Homemade Ice Cream
- Country-Style Vanilla Ice Cream
- Grandma's Cherry Pie