These cheesecakes are really easy and good, and they'll disappear in no time.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a muffin tin with foil liners.
- Place one vanilla wafer in each liner.
- Mix the cream cheese, vanilla and sugar on medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well.
- Pour mixture over the vanilla wafers, filling 3/4 full. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from pan when cool. Chill.
- Top with fruit preserves, nuts or chocolate.
Prep time: 10 Min; Cooking time: 25 Min; Total time: 35 Min
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell