Lemon Mustard Turkey Cutlets
These turkey cutlets are tasty and make a good, quick supper. Very nice with noodles or pasta.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper on flat plate. Dredge cutlets in flour mixture, shaking off excess.
- Heat oil in large, non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add turkey and cook, turning once, until cooked through, about 4 minutes. Remove to serving plate; keep warm.
- Pour cream into skillet and heat over medium-high heat to boiling, scraping up browned bits on bottom of skillet.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until cream is slightly thickened, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon sauce over turkey; serve hot.
Total time: 30 Min
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell