Fudge Nut Pie
This pie is as good as it sounds.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, flour and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, then stir in the corn syrup, melted chocolate, butter and vanilla.
- Blend the dry ingredients into the chocolate mixture, and fold in the chopped pecans. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Total time: 1 Hour 15 Min
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell