Classic Frozen Margaritas
- Pour limeade concentrate, tequila, triple sec and soda into large plastic container, and stir to mix.
- Fill blender with 5 cups crushed ice.
- Add limeade mixture to ice in blender and blend until slushy.
- Pour into salt-rimmed Margarita glasses. Garnish with lime slices.
- Makes 4 to 6 margaritas, depending upon the size of your glass.
Note: Squeeze half a lime into a small dish with a flat bottom. Dip each glass into the lime juice and then into the margarita salt.
Total time: 8 Min