Country-Style Vanilla Ice Cream
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Gradually add sugar; beat until thickened. Add cream, vanilla and salt and mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate mixture until well chilled.
- Pour mixture into freezer can.
- Add milk to fill line on the can and stir well with a long-handled spoon.
- Freeze as directed.
- Makes approximately 4 quarts.
Note: We topped this delicious ice cream with fresh Texas blueberries, strawberries and chocolate syrup.
Total time: 14 hours